Vision and Mission
A society free from exploitation, where the people, especially women and children are not discriminated on the basis of their sex, cate, creed and religion.
The strive for a society where the poor and marginalized and disadvantaged sections can progress towards sorio-economic development by reducing poverty through eradication and rehabilitation of child labour, empowerment of woemn and providing better access to health care and educational opportunities for the community.
- To promote the socio-economic political health and educational development of the women, mothers of child labourers.
- To safeguard the rights of women and children and discourage and violation of rights in any from by networking and lobbying and advocacy and liaison.
- To liberate the child labour, bonded labour educate, train rehabilitate and main stream them into the prime development arena.
- To promote the gender equality in all spheres of human life in the rural and urban society.
- To protect and contribute in the ecological balance by creating the mass awareness through seminars, workshops and community education etc.
- To enable the child labour of glass & carpet industries to access their rights for their inclusive development.
- To develop and empower the women, child labour mothers, Maha Dalits to enable to exercise their basic rights for the best survival possible.
- To stop the gender disparity and the violation of rights of women and children in order to let them grow at full length as the best assets of the nation.
- To Protect the rights of the person with disability.
We strive for healthy and beautiful world, meaning that rights of all creations of nature – humans, animals, birds and living beings – are protected. Humans should exploit water, forest, land and air minimally as per requirement and protect them from getting polluted. Entire world and society should be conducted as per law. This means that laws made according to democratic norms should be obeyed and no law should be enacted threatening any human, animal, bird, living beings and environment. They should not be nagged, or oppressed, or their rights should not be violated. Any human in the world should not violate rights of other so there is no disorder and disquiet in the society.
Human relations in the world should be strong. No discrimination should be done among humans on the basis of sex, age, colour, ethnicity, caste, religion, village, region, country, society, poverty and affluence, meaning that all rights of each human be equal and all humans should get these rights. All humans have right to participate in and take benefit of development in the scientific era and each human should get this right. Every human has to play role of child to old in his life. Therefore, no stage of human life should be deprived of development.
We all are part of human community in this world. Therefore, we think and do if justice is not met to all in the world, it may happen with us and if we commit injustice with others while realizing our fights or if we do not stop injustice, we shall also not get justice at all levels. That is why we want to make this world exploitation free, pro-justice and environment friendly.